|La Rue Original Lithograph by Pierre Bonnard||Framed and Matted Lithograph by Pierre Bonnard||Pierre Bonnard Lithograph Signed in the Plate Lower Left|
Original lithograph in black ink on white wove paper by Pierre Bonnard. Signed in the plate lower left of the image. Titled “La Rue” (The Street), the image shows women walking their dogs on a street in Paris. Published in 1927 by Emile-Paul for Tableaux Paris. Total edition size is 225 plus a few proofs. Reference: Bouvet, Bonnard: The Complete Graphic Work, 1981, Number 105, p. 249.
– Title: La Rue (The Street)
– Artist: Pierre Bonnard, (French, 1867-1947)
– Date: 1927
– Edition size: 225 (plus proofs)
– Image size: 9-1/2 inches H x 7-1/8 inches W (24.1 cm x 18.1 cm)
– Frame size: 22 inches H x 18 inches W (55.9 cm x 45.7 cm)
Framed in a simple wood frame with gold finish and matted in a beige acid-free matte. Completed with a UV-resistant acrylic cover.
Price is $695 USD. J D Smith Fine Art will provide a Certificate of Authenticity for the piece. Free shipping to North America. Insurance included with shipping.