Original etching in colors on white Chiffon de Mandeure paper by Salvador Dali. Plate 21 from the unbound book Tristam et Iseult (in English, Tristan and Isolde). Titled Tristam’s Testament. From the English edition of 125 published in 1970 by Leon Amiel. Initialed “S. D.” in pencil lower right. Numbered 8/125 in pencil lower left. The publishers initials “LA” (Leon Amiel) are embossed in the paper lower left just below the numbers. Reference: Field, The Official Catalog of the Graphic Works of Salvador Dali, 1996, 70-10U; Michler and Lopsinger, Dali: Catalogue Raisonne of Etchings and Mixed Media Prints, 1994, 426.
– Title: Tristam’s Testament (Plate 21 from Trisam et Iseult)
– Artist: Salvador Dali (Spanish, 1904-1989)
– Date: 1970
– Image size: 16-3/4 inches H x 11-1/4 inches W (42.5 cm H x 28.6 cm W)
– Sheet size: 17-3/4 inches H x 13 inches W (45 cm H 33 cm W)
– Frame size: 27-3/4 inches H x 20-3/4 inches W (70.5 cm H x 52.7 cm W)
Framed in a modern silver frame with distressed finish and double matted in off-white and black acid-free matting. Covered with a UV-resistant acrylic cover.
Price is $1,200 USD. J D Smith Fine Art will provide a Certificate of Authenticity for the piece. Free shipping to North America for this piece. Insurance included with shipping.