This Piece Has Been Sold!
|The Parisienne Original Lithograph||The Parisienne Lithograph
Framed and Matted
|Blindstamp from the Publisher|
|Click on Image for a Closeup View||Click on Image for a Closeup View||Click on Image for a Closeup View|
Original, poster-sized lithograph printed in brown ink on wove paper by Paul Cesar Helleu. Lifetime impression. Signed on the stone with the artist’s signature lower right. This untitled image was published about 1910 by the Parisian Poster and Art Printer Ed Sagot. Edition size is estimated at 200 maximum, but formal records do not exist. This lithograph was given away to Sagot’s best customers.
The editeur’s blindstamp appears at the bottom center of the sheet. The sheet was inspected apart from the frame and found to be in excellent condition.
– Title: (Untitled) The Parisienne
– Artist: Paul Cesar Helleu (French, 1859-1927)
– Year of publication: ca. 1910
– Image size: 21 inches H x 14-1/2 inches W (53.3 cm x 36.8 cm)
– Sheet size: 25-3/4 inches H x 19-3/4 inches W (65.4 cm x 50.1 cm)
– Frame size: 33-1/8 inches H x 27-1/8 inches W (84.1 cm x 69.9 cm)
Conservation framed in brown wood frame. Finished with double matte, brown and white. All materials are acid free. Set behind a UV-resistant acrylic cover.