This Piece Has Been Sold
|La Melodie Acide, Plate I Original Lithograph
by Joan Miro
|La Melodie Acide, Plate I Lithograph
Framed and Matted
|Numbered in Pencil Lower Left|
Original 1980 lithograph in colors on Vellin d’Arches paper by noted Spanish artist Joan Miro. Plate I from the portfolio La Melodie Acide. This impression is numbered in pencil 552/1500 in the lower left margin and signed in the plate lower right of the image. There were 1500 on this paper and just over a hundred on other papers. Published by: Ediciones Poligrapha, S A , Barcelona. Printed by: La Poligrapha, S A., Barcelona. Reference: Patrick Cramer, Joan Miro: The Illustrated Books, Catalogue Raisonne, No. 248.
– Title: La Melodie Acide, Plate I
– Artist: Joan Miro (Spanish, 1893-1983)
– Year: 1980
– Edition size: 1500 on this paper
– Image size: 12-1/2 inches H x 9-1/4 inches W (31.7 cm x 23.5 cm)
– Sheet size: 13 inches H x 10 inches W (33 cm x 25.4 cm)
– Frame size: 21-1/2 inches H x 18-1/4 inches W (54.0 cm x 46.4 cm)
Framed in a modern, gold metal-leaf gallery frame, and matted in black linen with gold fillet. Covered in UV-resistant acrylic to protect the colors.