|El entierro del Conde de Orgaz Original
Etching by Pablo Picasso
|Framed and Matted Series El entierro
del Conde de Orgaz Picasso Lithograph
|Numbered in Pencil 81/263 Lower Left|
Original etching in black ink on watermarked Vélin Romani filigrané ‘Comte d’Orgaz’ paper by Pablo Picasso. Titled Two Bearded Men With Nude, this etching was published by Gustavo Gili, Ediciones de la Cometa, Barcelona in 1966. It was plate 3 in the unbound book El entierro del Conde de Orgaz. 2nd state of two states. Numbered in pencil 81 of 263 lower left. Reference, Bloch, Picasso: Catalogue of the printed graphic work, 1966-1969, Vol. 2, 1467, p. 43.; Cramer, Pablo Picasso: The Illustrated Books, Cramer 146. p. 352-353.
– Title: Two Bearded Men With Nude
– Artist: Pablo Picasso (Spanish, 1895-1973)
– Year: 1966
– Edition size: 263 numbered, 12 signed and numbered, 5 proofs for a total of 280.
– Image size: 8-1/2 inches H x 12-1/2 inches W (21.6 cm H x 31.8 cm W)
– Sheet size: 14 inches H x 16 inches W (35.6 cm H x 40.6 cm W)
– Frame size: 22-1/4 inches H x 26 inches W (56.5 cm H x 66 cm W)
Framed in a striking gold modern frame with off-white linen matte and complimentary gold fillet. Covered with UV resistant acrylic to protect the image.
Price is $3,800 USD. J D Smith Fine Art will provide a Certificate of Authenticity. Free shipping and insurance to North America on this piece. Please call or email if you have questions or wish to purchase this amazing piece of Modern Art.