This Piece Has Been Sold
|La Chaine Simpson Original Lithograph
|Framed and Matted La Chaine Simpson
Original Lithograph after Toulouse-Lautrec
Original 1900 lithograph in colors on wove paper after Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec. A lifetime impression. Transcribed from Lautrec’s 1900 poster of the same title by artisans at Atelier Chéret and issued as plate 238 (of 256) in the series Les Maîtres de l’Affiche (The Masters of the Poster), bearing the blindstamp of the monogram (Lugt 1777c) in the sheet lower right. Published by Jules Cheret and printed at Impremiere Chaix (Atelier Cheret), Paris.
– Title: La Chaine Simpson, plate 238 from Les Maitres de l’Affiche
– Artist: Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec (after) (French, 1864-1901)
– Year of publication: 1900
– Image size: 9 inches H x 12-1/2 inches W (23 cm x 30 cm)
– Sheet size: 11-3/8 inches H x 15-7/16 inches W (29 cm x 40 cm)
– Frame size: 24-1/8 H inches x 20-5/8 inches W (61.2 cm x 52.4 cm)
Conservation framed in gold molding and finished with creme linen matting and liner; matting is cut to expose the blindstamp. All materials are archival and museum quality. Set behind an acrylic cover.