|Moulin Galette Lithograph after Roedel||Moulin Galette Lithograph after Roedel Framed and Matted|
|Click on Image for Closeup View||Click on Image for Closeup View|
Original lithograph printed in colors on wove paper. Lifetime impression after Roedel. Printed in 1897. Transcribed from Roedel’s full-size 1895 poster of the same title by artisans at Atelier Chéret and issued as plate 75 (of 256) in the series Les Maîtres de l’Affiche (The Masters of the Poster), bearing the blindstamp of the monogram (Lugt 1777c) in the sheet lower right. Published by Jules Chéret and printed at Impremiere Chaix (Atelier Chéret), Paris.
– Title: Moulin Galette, plate 75 from Les Maîtres de l’Affiche
– Artist: Auguste Roedel (after) (French, 1859-1900)
– Year of publication: 1897
– Image size: 11-3/4 inches H x 9 inches W (30 cm x 23 cm)
– Sheet size: 15-7/16 inches H x 11-3/8 inches W (40 cm x 29 cm)
– Frame size: 25 inches H x 21 inches W (63 cm x 53 cm)
Conservation framed in antique gold moulding and finished with off-white linen matting and liner; matching gold filet. Matting is cut to expose the blindstamp. All materials are archival and museum quality. Set behind a UV-resistant acrylic cover.
Price is $360 USD. J D Smith Fine Art will provide a Certificate of Authenticity to the buyer. Free shipping to North America on this piece. Insurance included in shipping. Please email or call if you wish to purchase this delightful work.