|Florilege des Amours Plate 27 Original Lithograph
by Henri Matisse
|Florilege des Amours Plate 27 Lithograph
Framed and Matted
Original lithograph in sanguine ink on Arches paper by Henri Matisse. Plate 27 from the publication Florilege des Amours, the image shows a woman carrying flowers through the woods. Unsigned. Additional text verso.
This work was originally published in 1948 by Skira of Paris and printed by Mourlot as part of Florilege des Amours, a collection of love poems by Pierre Ronsard. This is one of the most desired of the lithographs from Florilege. Reference, Duthuit, Catalogue Raisonne des Ouvrages Illustrés, 25.
– Title: Florilege des Amours Plate 27
– Artist: Henri Matisse (French, 1869-1954)
– Date: 1948
– Edition size: 320 total (250 on Arches)
– Image size: 8-5/8 inches H x 9-5/8 W inches (22.0 cm x 24.5 cm) not including text
– Sheet size: 13 inches H x 11 W inches (39.0 cm x 28.2 cm)
– Frame size: 24-1/2 inches H x 20-1/2 inches W (62.2 cm x 52.1 cm)
Framed in a wood frame with gold highlights. Matted and mounted in acid-free materials and covered with UV-resistant acrylic.
Price is $1,195 USD. J D Smith Fine Art will provide a Certificate of Authenticity for the piece. Free shipping to North America on this piece. Insurance included in shipping.