|Renee Crying at Piano Framed Etching
by James Tissot
|Framed and Matted Renee Crying at Piano
Etching by James Tissot
|Click on Image for Closeup View||Click on Image for Closeup View|
Original 1882 etching in brown/black ink on Holland laid paper by James Jacques Tissot. Second state. Plate 4 from the 1884 book Renee Mauperin, titled Renee Mauperin at the Piano Crying. Signed in the plate “J J Tissot” lower left. Reference, Wenthworth, James Tissot: Catalogue Raisonne of His Prints, 65, p. 264.
– Title: Renee Mauperin at the Piano Crying
– Artist: James Jacques Tissot (French, 1836-1902)
– Date: 1882
– Edition size: 550
– Image size: 5-1/2 inches H x 3-7/8 inches W (14.0 cm x 9.8 cm)
– Sheet size: 9-3/4 inches H x 6-5/8 inches W (24.8 cm x 16.8 cm)
– Frame size: 15-5/8 inches H x 13 inches W (39.7 cm x 33.0 cm)
Framed in a classic gold French frame and matted in creme color linen matte with gold fillet. All acid-free materials. Covered with UV-resistant acrylic.
Price is $795.00 USD. J D Smith Fine Art will provide a Certificate of Authenticity for the piece. Free shipping to North America on this piece. Insurance included in shipping.