|Le Missionnaire Exhibit Poster 1954
|Framed and Matted Using Acid-Free Materials|
|Click on Image for Closeup View||Click on Image for Closeup View|
Color lithograph on wove paper from 1954 after Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec. Titled Le Missionnaire Exhibit Poster, this work advertises an exhibit of Toulouse Lautrec’s paintings and lithographs at the Galerie Du Bas in Paris. (The image was first used on a color lithograph from the 1890’s.) The poster was printed in 1954 by Penn Prints of New York City.
– Title: Le Missionnaire Exhibit Poster 1954
– Artist: Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec (after) (French, 1864-1901)
– Year of publication: 1954
– Image size: 25-1/4 in. H x 19 in. W (64.1 cm H x 48.3 cm W)
– Sheet size: 29 in. H x 20-1/2 in. W (73.7 cm H x 52.1 cm W)
– Frame size: 35-1/4 in. H x 29 in. W (89.5 cm H x 73.7 cm W)
Elegantly framed in a black wood frame. Double-matted in white and black acid-free matting. Set behind a UV resistant acrylic cover.
Price is $820 USD. J D Smith Fine Art will provide a Certificate of Authenticity to the buyer. $40 shipping to North America on this piece. Insurance included in shipping.