|Spa Ferme Lithograph after Duyck and Crespin||Spa Ferme Lithograph after Duyck and Crespin Framed and Matted|
Original 1897 lithograph printed in colors on wove paper. Transcribed from a poster advertising a Cafe Restaurant called Spa Ferme de Frahinfax by Eduoard Duyck and Adolphe Crespin. Colorful blue, red, yellow, green, orange, and black ink. Lifetime impression after Eduoard Duyck and Adolphe Crespin; plate 28 for the Maîtres de l’Affiche series.
Transcribed from the full-size 1894 poster of the same title by artisans at Atelier Chéret and issued as plate 28 (of 256) in the series Les Maîtres de l’Affiche (The Masters of the Poster), bearing the blindstamp of the monogram (Lugt 1777c) in the sheet lower right. Published by Jules Chéret and printed at Impremiere Chaix (Atelier Chéret), Paris.
– Title: Spa Ferme, plate 28 from Les Maîtres de l’Affiche
– Artist: Eduoard Duyck and Adolphe Crespin (after)
– Year of publication: 1897
– Image size: 11-1/4 inches H x 8-1/2 inches W (28.6 cm x 21.6 cm)
– Sheet size: 15-7/16 inches H x 11-3/8 inches W (40 cm x 29 cm)
– Frame size: 22-1/2 inches H x 18-1/2 inches W (57.1 cm x 47 cm)
Framed in gold molding and finished with indigo matting. Blindstamp visible in the lower right. All materials are acid free. Set behind a glass cover.
Price is $295 USD. J D Smith Fine Art will provide a Certificate of Authenticity for the piece. Free shipping to North America on this piece. Insurance included in shipping.